It would be preferable that the online form be filled.
- You are advised to fill in only one form - either Online OR Offline, to avoid cancellation of both the forms.
- The online and offline registration forms will be available at the school gate from 09:00 am on Friday, 1st January 2016 to 2.00 pm Friday, 22nd January 2016.The last date for receiving all forms is 4:00 pm. on Friday, 22nd January 2016.
- Please read this page completely and understand it before filling the Registration Form.
- Submit the details online and pay Registration Fee of Rs. 25/- online. You will receive an acknowledgement mail having registration number and online payment details.
- Completed Offline Registration Form needs to be submitted latest by 4:00 pm. on Friday, 22ndJanuary 2016.
- Total number of seats available is 160. [Open seats –80, Seats under the Disadvantaged groups and Weaker sections -40 (25% of total seats), Management seats –32 (20% of total seats) & Staff quota – 8 (5% of total seats)]
- Children whose birth date falls between 1st April 2012 and 31st March 2013 are eligible for registration for the academic session 2016-2017.
- The admission process has been designed to provide equal opportunity to all and to maintain transparency in the admission process.
- Those who will make the cut off list for the draw of lots will be called for the verification of the submitted data. Please bring original documents along with self-attested photocopies as supporting evidence of the filed-in data on the day of verification.
- The Criteria for admission for open seats are as follows:
||Range of Points
|Above 6 upto 12 Km
Applicable to siblings (cousins not eligible)
- For admission in other classes:
- Students seeking admission on account of inter-state/international transfer to send a mail to email@example.com along with the necessary details (Copies of current and last year’s progress report and the transfer order of the parent/guardian)
- If granted admission in class 6th onwards, the TC of the previous school should be countersigned by the Education Officer of the concerned district/zone of the state.
- Documents to be submitted along with the Registration Form:
- Proof of the Date of Birth
- Proof of the Residential Address (Copy of recent BSES Electricity Bill / recent MTNL Bill / latest Bank Statement / Aadhar Card / Passport)
- Copy of latest paid fee bill of the sibling, if studying in Sri VIS (if applying under SIBLING CATEGORY)
- Copy of the result of previous school (if applicable) for classes other than Pre-School
- The admission schedule for admissions to Pre-School (Nursery), 2016-17 is as below:
- Commencement of Admission process : 01.01.2016
- Commencement of availability of admission forms w.e.f : 01.01.2016 (09:00 am)
- Last date of receipt of completed forms : 22.01.2016 (4:00 p.m.)
- Uploading details of children who apply for Admission under open seat : 30.01.2016
- Draw of lots for open seats (as per point system): 05.02.2016
- The date for displaying the 1st list of selected Candidates (Including waiting list): 06.02.2016
- The date for displaying the 2nd list of candidates (if any) (Including waiting list) : 29.02.2016
- Closure of Admission process: 31.03.2016
Note: In case, you are unable to register online, you may directly visit the school along with the relevant documents mentioned above.
STEP 1 : FILL IN THE FORM
STEP 2 : PAYMENT
Upload Documents, Photos & Print Form
- Registration for the session
- Class to which admission is sought
Enter verification code